Update DVD drives issue old consoles question.

I seen a few aritcles and mostly they say a "few older consoles". Which older version specific do they mean? I guess "old consoles" meaning non slim ones. So im guessing the Slims are safe from this? Since they are replacing them with slims after all. A few of my friends have the 250gb elite version before the slims so im not sure if i should warn them or not.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks.

[quote user="Vin Enzo"]

I havent had my machine prompt me for the update?  Did all of you get a prompt in the uk or hasn't it been rolled out to the uk, yet?

[/quote]

It will be rolled out from 19th to 30th May. Not everyone will get it at once.

I havent had my machine prompt me for the update?  Did all of you get a prompt in the uk or hasn't it been rolled out to the uk, yet?

[quote user="zfair899"]

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[quote user="Cardinal Sidge"]

when does the update come? @@@'ve been waiting!

[/quote]

The update will be rolled out between 19th and 30th @@@AY.

Edit: WTH @@@S wrong with @@@, @@@ didn't put that, @@@T @@@S the *** @@@ssue again.

[/quote]

Stop rambling man you're making no sense. Think about what you type before you type it

[/quote]

That was not me, it was a bug with the censorship software. Everyone who posted at a specific time, had this problem.

If you've received an email, then you will have an affected 360. But it's worth mentioning this update coming up is not affecting them, it's an older update.

Source: Majornelson

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[/quote]

Edit: WTH @@@S wrong with @@@, @@@ didn't put that, @@@T @@@S the *** @@@ssue again.

[/quote]

Stop rambling man you're making no sense. Think about what you type before you type it

From everything i've read, all the dodgy consoles are 2009 60GB Pro consoles.

yes apparently if your DVD drive isn't goosed already you're not in line for a shiny new xbox... unfortunately!!

I heard it was a update a while back according to Major Nelson.

[@@@quote]