Update corrupted my internal memory unit

About two days ago when i got on my 360 slim it made me download an update before i was able to do anything else on my system. at the time i thought nothing of it being that i get system updates from time to time, so i thought this one was a normal one. Once the update had finished and i began to use my system it was running super slow, and then it came up with a screen saying that the system had either something corrupted on it or it was missing an update and that it had to restart. so i restarted it thinking that it may have not fully downloaded the update. then it did the same thing this time sooner then before, and it made me restart again.so i gave it a day hoping that it would fix itself. It didnt, so i cleared everything off of it and re formatted my memory unit and it is still doing it online and offline. does anyone know what it is that i need to do because all i have right now is an expensive paper weight!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

LB + RB + X twice on the storage screen to delete all updates. Clear your cache a few times, reboot your console, redownload the updates. Try again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

mine did same but wont reformat

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.