Update controller

Just updated my controller without headset adapter I used the basic mic one that come with console.so am wondering what did it update exactlt

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only two updates that I know for controllers are one for the sticks to make them slightly more sensative, and the other is to prepare it for the headset adapter thats about to be released.

For people who don't know update the controller from Settings / System / Update Controller.

Does the controller update under system, handle both stereo and sensitivity or was the sensitivity buried in the firmware update?

When i plugged my headset apadter in earler today  when i received it i was prompted to update the controller once again, Plugged in and using a old turtle beach chat cable with it.

Good post Dayton.....i think this controller update is going to be missed by many

So anyone try the stick sensitivity since the update?  I only have Dead Rising 3 as far as shooting is concerned so probably not the best test.

I may not update the controller. Not sure I need or want my sticks more sensitive.

Has there been any confirmation if this is just the stereo headset fix or if it actually includes the analog stick tweak too?

The sticks and new headset adapter

Updated my controller and now all my apps close and my xbox wont connect to any of my controllers so i basically cant use it. HELP!