UNwarranted Console Ban

My son was playing xbox and for no reason a xbox ban came up on this console and no rules or fradulent activites or no modifications have been done so I'd like an explaination as to why this has happened because it came out of no where. Xbox may have a glitch of some sort but this needs to be taken care of as soon as possible, please  look into this and hopefully reinstate back my son's console as soon as possible or contact me to let me know the reasoning for this mishap, because I cant possibly see any explanation behind this ban that a child with a disability could have possibly done to have this happen. PLEASE RECTIFY THIS IMMEDIATELY XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM..Thank you!

P.S. This is completely unfair that the enforcement team can just ban your xbox console without an explanation after we pay good money for the xbox console as well as alot of money for the 1 year gold memebership and follow all the rules and terms and this happens. Please contact ASAP or RECTIFY ASAP

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations. 

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below, because they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.