unused 12 month xbox live subscription expires?

I have a question that I don't really know the answer to. I have an unused 12 month xbox live subscription card, from my original xbox ( the very 1st console released by microsoft, with the big duke controllers ) I found while cleaning out my storage unit. I plan to use it within the next couple of days when my current 12 month xbox live subscription expires. But before I do I've looked over the 12 month sub' card to make sure there weren't any fine print / and or expiration date on it... it has neither of these on it. So I thereby deduce that it should still be a valid card with the value of a 12 month xbox live sub'. If for any reason anyone think this may not work, or has a difference of an opinion to my above statement, please feel free to leave your comments. Thanks and happy holidays to all.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

I believe all subscription cards for the original Xbox are supposed to be expired. However there's no harm in trying it. You don't have to wait for your subscription to end to try it though. Gold stacks so you can add it now and it would just add onto the subscription you already have.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.