Untying parental account.

Hi everybody, someone know how i can untie my principla account from a parental account (both are mine) i try but... when I delete mi principal account from the parental and login in my account  I get a message saying I need to join that account with an email.

This leads to my question, if my procedure is wrong or need to do more things to completely untie the account?

My GT: TRIANA SAN

Cya ;)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

The Principal account you want to remove from the parental account is the same?

If not, with the parental account you must take of that account (or at least disable the parental filter in his config menu.

I'm not used in this Kind of problems I had to tell you, I had some issues with another costumer about the Family Package, but yours is more a detail about who is in charge of who account, and not the one you play the most.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You're unlinking the accounts. It sounds like you are trying to promote you account.

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there. If the date of birth for the child (tied) account indicates that you have reached the age of adulthood (18 in the United States - the legal adult age varies by country and region), you may unlink it from the parent account using the following procedure:

Sign in to Xbox LIVE by using the account that you want to change.

Go to Settings, and then select Account.

Select Promote Child Account.

Please note that the age of an account owner is calculated by using the date of birth provided when the account was created. This date cannot be changed. If you entered an incorrect date of birth when you created the account, your only option is to create a new account using the correct date of birth.

You can find out more about unlinking a child account from a parent account at support.xbox.com/.../online-safety.

Sorry this didn't help.