Unsung heroes of the past.

Lets gets this blunt and to the point, there are some excellent games out there that people may have missed in the past. 
What are your Unsung heroes and why?

Mine is Viva Pinata! such a fun addictive game! can you believe this came out in 2006? I had fun with the game back then and even now I am really enjoying it! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts

Chromehounds. Best Multiplayer Team Game Ever.

Resonance of Fate - an RPG that is far more about strategy and a lot less about Who has the biggest MP bar and attack power

[quote user="Piztup"]

[/quote]

Let's be honest.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Alone in The Dark, not the best game you will ever play by any means, but its good fun, frustrating at times but good fun. I have seen people call it unplayable and what not before and thats just outright lies.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

Resonance of Fate - an RPG that is far more about strategy and a lot less about Who has the biggest MP bar and attack power

[/quote]^This^

Learning curve is like scaling a cliff but once it clicks it's a gem of a game, I've sunk 100's of hours into it.

El Shaddai - Ascension of the Metatron. Much overlooked Hack n Slash that dared to be different and succeeded.

Mine would have to be Shadowrun, loved that game.

The Darkness 1 & 2. Both are brill fun.

[quote user="Piztup"]

[/quote]

Now here's a man with taste.

Still a better game than most MP crud out there!

Enslaved Journey to the West was a fantastic game that got overlooked when released.