Uno & Friends (Windows 8.1)

Is anyone else having connection issue's with this game. Every time I search it keeps saying connection lost.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I get " game no longer available, network connection error " shame bcuz it has a catchy tune.

Same error for me. Been like it for the past three days. Yet another shoddy product from Gameloft. I won't be holding my breath waiting for a fix either.

It works fine on my WP8, but i get the 'game not available' message on my Surface.

Same issue here on the PC and Surface RT.

Same issue here. The game seemed fine at first and went down hill fast. I've lost many coins as well. I tried sending in a review 3 times, but none of them seem to stick. I wonder why.

I have the Windows Phone 8 version, had many games drop out on me, losing coins. But this week the weekly contest timer is stuck at 00:00:00 and my friends list wont load.

It's bad enough that at level 82, points wise, I am still only half way to getting to level 100 to get the last achievement.

Seems to be working again now on Win 8. Fill your boots before it goes ***-up again.

For me its not even working, says Connecting to XBOX Live and same thing continues again and again

Also It have Graphics issue on WDDM display driver (Series 4 chipset)

I have problems with connecting with people when they ask for a rematch, I say yes but it never go in to there game and the scratch tickets only works very rarely