Unnecessary charges and Careless power

Please tell me why you have in the past charged people for their accounts and then banned them afterwords. Of course these people have violated the terms but they have coincidentally been charged days before the ban. I do not feel safe using my Xbox live account knowing that the administration that is in charge of keeping a safe online environment could steal money away from me. Though I do not violate the terms and conditions such carelessness that I have deduced cannot be trusted. If your little enforcement team even exists and there is a person reading this please actually write a personal message don't just send a robot to email me a recording. Also you have no phone number. I'm guessing that Microsoft gives you power but cannot even contact you but can trust you enough not be tyrant.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I think the OP is trying to say.  They contenue to charge your card when you are banned.

"Of course these people have violated the terms." Need we continue after this statement.  These people pay money to play, and violate the terms... I pay money to play and do not violate the terms.  So the real question is why should someone who pays and follows the rules have to deal with those who violate the rules?  The system is fine as it is.  Also, when you violate the terms you are stealing money from yourself, don't try to blame anyone else.

Im assuming you have just watched the latest minnisota burns video. Where he complains about the same thing. He knew he was breaking the code of conduct and was expecting the ban. Why didnt he remove the auto renewal.

[quote user="EternalAvarice1"]Please tell me why you have in the past charged people for their accounts and then banned them afterwords. Of course these people have violated the terms but they have coincidentally been charged days before the ban. [/quote]

Maybe accounts are reviewed once a payment is registered,who knows??

Maybe its microsofts way of teaching the cheats a lesson,which i am all for.

-

If you don`t break the code of conduct you have nothing to worry about.

[quote user="EternalAvarice1"]Please tell me why you have in the past charged people for their accounts and then banned them afterwords.[/quote]This is a discussion forum. You're not going to get an answer from Microsoft here.

MS is known to ban in waves. This can make it seem like someone pays and is then banned.[quote]I do not feel safe using my Xbox live account knowing that the administration that is in charge of keeping a safe online environment could steal money away from me.[/quote]That happens if you violate the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.[quote]If your little enforcement team even exists[/quote]Members of the PET have been panelists at PAX Prime. Their videos are up on YouTube. They're real people. You cannot contact them directly.