Unmute my guest account mic!!

Hey similar story for me. Was trying to play cod ghost with my boyfriend. We have two controllers both with a headset that plugs into the controller. Since we only have one live account we normally sign in the second player as a guest account so we can both play online. My problem is that the guest account mic is muted, not the main controller or the guest controller not the mic but just the account is muted. We got our friend to try the same scenario at his play two mic's two headsets one live account and his guest mic was fine. Please help I've asked like ten people including a game store and no one knows.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 515 Applies to:

Hello if you are signed in as the main account you get the mic ability, where as if you sign in to the second controller as guest to play split screen the mic is disabled for that second controller, this is normal behavior, nothing is wrong.

From personal experience.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey,

A guest account only has the entitlement to play online it doesn't have any communications entitlements so you are unable to unmute the mic as the service is unavailable

Steokeogh

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.