Unlock Content

Befure i got my new xbox any profiles on my xbox could access my DLC's, Now all of a sudden my DLC's are locked to my account, how do i make it so other profile's on my xbox can access my DLC.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You can either follow the instructions here http://www.xbox.com/drm or you can do the process on the console alone.

Sign in with the account which bought the content on your new 360, go to the MY Xbox channel and press A on the second square (the one with your Avatar).

On this new screen move once to the right and on this panel choose Manage Account.

Now scroll to the bottom and pick License Transfer. In a couple of button presses the licenses will now belong to your new console.

However now you need to refresh those licenses by setting the content to download again, you'll find your Download History on the same panel as the License Transfer.

Simply set that content to download again, don't worry about download time since if the content in already on your hard drive all that will eb grabbed will be the new license files.

Once all that is done you will hopefully find that the other accounts can once again use your content. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks heaps but i tried all of that, and its telling me i cant Transfer my licence till the, 5/12/11, it says i transfered it before and i cant even remember doing it :/

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are absolutely sure that no-one has preformed a license transfer then try giving Support a call. They don't usually do license transfers but may be willing to make an exception in this case, at the very least they'll be able to tell you the date the last transfer happened.

Call Us

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah thanks heaps man, i think ill give them a ring because its really annoying me.

Sorry this didn't help.