Unknown Error

Ok so last weekend i started noticing that out of nowhere i was randomly being sighned out of xbox live like 10 or 15 mins into a game so i thought no problem and just restarted my xbox so it went away for a few days then it came back but not only was i being randomly disconnected from live but whenever i would be in a party with friends i would only hear part of what they are saying EX. they would say whats up i would only hear Wha--------p. then the next problem was that no matter how many times i would start a game i would have to download an update and today the updates would load partially and just stop ive waited 30 to 45 mins for them to load more but nothing so in order to fix the problem i was going to delete then recover my account and after the progress bar got about an inch long it would stop and say like registration unavailable so now im left with no account and nothing to do. please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey mate, let's take it one step at a time here, and see if we can't figure out your connection to LIVE first. Please read this post, and then answer those questions in your thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.