Universal Power Supply

Hello, I bought an xbox one from canada but i want to use it in Dubai where the voltage is 220v and the PSU that came with the box is 110v. What is the recommended way? Is there any universal PSU that works on both voltages? Should i get a transformer and is 300 watts transformer enough? And if there is no universal PSU, if i get a 220v brick, will it work with my device? Thanks, Wissam

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

I believed there is adapter out there. Don't swear on my words. But there is adapters out there that would converted it to your voltages. But I just going off a limb here. Bing or Google search it. And it give you some in sight of what to do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's not possible to use the small adapter that converts the voltage, all what i can do is to use a voltage transformer which needs to be more than 200 watts and this type of transformers is big and bulky and will get heated after 2-3 hours of operation so it would be better if i can get a compatible power supply and get rid of an additional layer. Will the 220v power supply work with my console?

Sorry this didn't help.

It should be okay you go with a transformer as planned. 300w should be okay

Sorry this didn't help.