unimaginably furious - auto renewal

so i was goin to call to shut off my auto renewal because i can no longer afford it. i had a 2 month thing for gold and for some reason the auto renewal was ON even though the setup up process of adding my credit card i said NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! next thing i know i have another month of live, i check my bank acct to see if i was billed, i was not at the moment for the entire month.... TODAY i found out that i was finally billed. WTF! now im in the red and i am furious about this. 'cause apparently to microsoft "NO" means "YES" i let it sly for to long, i couldnt even get on live for more than a few hours, in only ONE day of the entire month. which gives me more reason to shut it off. What am i supposed to do about this?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

no when you signed up for a contract subscription you have to turn on autorenewal as per the contact you signed when clicking YES purchase this

there is a msg saying this membership will renew before you click purchase

and you have to call to turn it off

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you need to dispute a charge on your membership, you can call our Phone Support team, and they should be able to assist. You can reach them by clicking on "call us" at the following link: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.