Ungodly Slow

Its been about 3 hours and I'm only 4% into a game update for COD Ghosts...Please tell me this is a just a minor bump in the road of new console..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it's just you. I installed battlefield completely in 30 minutes...

3 hours?  Dang, the longest game took me maybe 40 minutes and even about half way into it, it allowed me to start playing.  Hmmmmm, I have seen some posts around stating the same issues as you, look a few threads/pages back and see if anyone had a solution.

its a blip mine took about 10 min b4 i could play

CoD took me less than an hour to install.

I am smelling a troll

Believe me dude, I wish I was trolling. Like I said, took me 3 hours to get to 4% but now it seems to be progressing at a normal rate, so...Kinda confused here.

It's you dude, I had to install three games with updates took about an hr and a half on a wireless connection

It took a little over 2 hours for Forza 5 but the other 5 games I had took under 20 minutes.

The reason you have suddenly spead up is because you were previously downloading updates for the game. It's not very clear about that.

My Madden install was SITTING at 0% for the longest time.  I guess it was downloading.  Then it picked up.  Still, my two installs (BF4 and Madden) have taken a total of maybe 30 minutes.

So this could be your internet/wifi speed.

WHY DO WE HAVE TO INSTALL GAMES AT ALL.  Ridic.  Give me the choice like I used to have.  I don't care about faster loader times if my hard drive is gonna be full in three months.