This is the second time it happens in 45 days.
- Bought HDD the 3rd of november
- First time happened when system upgrade found
- Second time happened yesterday
- Start downloading demos and games, to recover for first time lost
- Had to you out for a couple of hours, so left the xbox on downloading stuff
- When return, turn off xbox and unplugged from power
- Today turn on xbox to see progress
- Xbox took almost 5 minutes to turn on (I know that something was wrong, same happened first time)
- Check system and HDD shows UNFORMATTED (all lost, not saved games and profile, since last time I learned that must saved on web storage, now I am saveing on pendrive and copying to web storage)
HDD is new. Not the only person with this situation, this is clearly a xbox issue that must be solved ASAP.