UNFAIR SUSPENTION!!!

I HAVE BEEN AN XBOXLIVE MEMBER SINCE 2006 AND MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED BECAUSE SOMEONE FELT MY BIO WAS OFFENSIVE. IT HAD THE WORD "PIMP" IN IT. AS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN GAMER, I HAVE BEEN CALLED ***  NUMEROUS TIMES, FILED COMPLAINTS AND THE GAMER'S HAVE BEEN BACK ONLINE THE NEXT DAY. I RECENTLY JUST BOUGHT A NEW XBOX A  MONTH AGO JUST TO PLAY GEARS OF WAR. DURING MY ABSENSE FROM XBOXLIVE, I WAS ON PLAYSTATION NETWORK. NOT TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT THIS SUCKS WHEN YOU ACCOUNT GETS SUSPENDED FOR SOMETHING AS PETY AS THE WORD PIMP, BUT THE ONLINE GAMES USES ALL SORTS OF PROFANITY THAT IS FAR WORSE THAN THE WORD PIMP. MY BIO HAS BEEN THE SAME SINCE 2006, BUT NOW IT'S A PROBLEM. THE ONLY GAME I 'M CURRENTLY PLAYING ONLINE FOR XBOXLIVE IS GEARS OF WAR 3 WHICH OFFENSIVE LANUAGE THREW OUT THE GAME, EVEN DURING MULTIPLAYER!!! THIS MAKES ME NOT WHAT TO RETURN AFTER GEARS OF WAR 3 RUNS IT'S COURSE. XBOXLIVE HAS TOO MANY RULES THAT ARE JUST PLAIN NONSENSE. IF YOU ARE PAYING FOR SERVICE, YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF FREEDOM ON YOUR OWN BIO. IF DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT. BY THE WAY, THE GAMER WHO REPORTED ME WAS UPSET BECAUSE I GAVE HIM A GOOD WHOOPING BY THE WAY!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you want to get a response to your issue, this is the wrong forum to do it in. Go to this one instead: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

As some words of wisdom, the bio is a privellage, not a right. If what is posted in it can be interepeted the wrong way, no matter the intention, then it shouldnt be in the bio to begin with. Keep it "E" rated next time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.