Unfair Suspension

Please could somebody contact me asap.  I have spent time talking to customer services, live chats to microsoft and ambassdors and they all tell me the same thing - that i have to talk to you with my issues.  But how can i get anywhere if you don't reply????? I feel like somebody has broken into my home taken the xbox and stole £100's from me!!!!!!  Your welcome to come to my house see that me don't have the ability to modify anything, have no interest in others logins and  don't have a clue what a glitch is!!  We've told you where the weapons where from - not knowing they where modified!!! and my son was harrassed on the game to give these people duplicates of his weapons!!!!  Is there anyway we could get a smaller suspension? can you credit me back some of the money i have spent on microsoft points? i just paid for his membershp also - which runs out in a year, I spent £8.50 last wednesday on microsoft points and less than a hour later my son was banned??? If we can't have a smaller ban, can we open a new profile? is the console banned? can we transfers any of the downloads to the new profile? do i need to change my credit card?do we need to buy a new xbox? A little advice would be nice = ) Also in my first message i mentioned my son was being bullied this is because his dad died of cancer at xmas ..... how do you people sleep at night?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Unfortunatly you have posted in the wrong forum you need to post in the account suspension forums ( Found HERE forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx) you will need to post the name of the account to get more information on the suspension. However I could help clear up some of your questions.

1 A Suspension will not be shortened for any reason.

2 Any Microsoft Points/ Xbox Live Membership remaining on the account is forfeit on a permanent suspension as per the code of conduct you agreed to when signing up.

3 Downloaded content cannot be transferd over to a new account.

4 If a console is still able to conect to live you can create a new profile

What Viral Cyrix said.

The Xbox Live policy enforcement team is employed by Microsoft. and they Validate each and every permanent suspension. Regardless what your son tells you.  They always validate before giving a permanent suspension.  Once they issue a permanent suspension and they say "Suspension will stand as issued" there decision is final and won't be overturned or appealed.

As Viral Cyrix mentioned.  Once Permanently suspended its impossible to refund, re-download or recover the account.  Once done you can't undo.

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

Unfortunatly you have posted in the wrong forum you need to post in the account suspension forums ( Found HERE forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx) you will need to post the name of the account to get more information on the suspension. However I could help clear up some of your questions.

1 A Suspension will not be shortened for any reason.

2 Any Microsoft Points/ Xbox Live Membership remaining on the account is forfeit on a permanent suspension as per the code of conduct you agreed to when signing up.

3 Downloaded content cannot be transferd over to a new account.

4 If a console is still able to conect to live you can create a new profile

[/quote] 

@OP

Your question has been answered above.  Nobody here can look at your suspension.  I am going to lock this now.