Unfair account suspension, Enforcement team please help!

I am hoping this post will be able to reach someone at the enforcement team.

I have signed in today and received a suspension from multiplayer. I believe this is following a gaming session I had last night while playing destiny, we were going through a storm in my area which caused my connection to lag, I must have been reported or something because now my account has been suspended until the 8th of next month? This suspension is in direct violation of the Xbox terms of service as I wasn't intentionally manipulating my network? I can't control the quality of my connection? 

I really hope someone can help me rectify this as at the moment I am very sick (I won't go into details) and Xbox is the only thing that I am able to do for any enjoyment.

I have been an Xbox live gold member for six years now and not once have I ever cheated, network manipulated or anything of the sort in that time. I find it really upsetting that I have had this suspension brought upon me. 

I have tried to appeal the case on the enforcement website but you have to answer questions about the terms of service and I have answered too many wrong and been locked out of appealing my case.

Please can someone at the enforcement team help me rectify this asap!

My Gt is l JAPES l

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 52 Applies to:
Answer

Hi

The Enforcement team no longer use this web site the only way they can be contacted is through the Xbox Enforcement web site.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

After 24 hours you can retry. You will have to wait the 24 hours and try to submit the case review again .

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.