unbileavable hackin mw3

last nite the hackin on mw3 was attrocious people under the maps on top of maps like a lot of u said told u soo didnt listen wish i had well cod wont be gettin anymore of my hard earned cash just a gamer not a hackin nerd

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven't come across any of this yet.

on out post were u go into the bunker the wall on the right takes u under the map people just sit there and pick u off u can walk all round map u can get in the oil tankers on village u can get on the cliff jump in trees it was shockin

That's not hacking tho is it? That's exploiting glitches....

Cant say im surprised. I'd say go to theatre mode, get the names of the dodgy mofo's & report them. Also upload the video here if you can.

It used to be fun to do this sort of stuff in COD 2. There was one map where you were in a little shed and you would jump on the window ledge and end up on the outside of the map.

see im only a gamer dont know difference between hack or glitch eiither way its cheatin can u tell me how to upload the games because mine is always on record

Meh, I'd probably call you a casual gamer at best.

Report, block and move on. No point in wasting all your time uploading videos as IW, Seldge Hammer or Activision will either be sorting the issue or ignoring it......

its a glitch, it will be patched be patient. MW isnt the only glitchy game around.

In the meantime when you see this map come up vote for the other one.

Reminds me of people sitting inside the rock on one of the DLC maps on MW2, that was never fixed so anyone half decent just avoided that part of the map, it did kind of spoil it though!

People did this (and worse in MW2, WAW, and Black Ops,  why are people so surprised (or for that matter willing to accept it) when it happens in MW3?

The last time I played a CoD game was MW2 and I haven't missed them because of all the glitching/hacking.

As some said "just because its popular, doesn't mean its good, and just because its good, doesn't mean its popular"