Unbelievable

So i waited over a month for the UA investigation to conclude and they say they cant verify who owns the account even though i gave them console serial and id and it was obvious from activity on the account when it was hacked what had happened, their reason the account doesnt have my exact first and last name, the credit card on the account had my name and that was goood enough for them when i was spending money on xbox live now they use a technicality in the small print to weasel out of doing anything. I have lost this GT with all the dlc and movies associated with it while the thief who hacked my account rides of into the sunset, good job microsoft good job, well from now on im making it my job to tell all my xbox using friends and relatives and anyone else who will listen just how badly you treat customers.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Sorry for your lose - Does not make much sense though.

PM Mister Gwyther all the information on the UAI and see if there is anything else that can be done.

forums.xbox.com/.../Core

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Lucky! I'm a little confused, are you referring to the account that you are posting from right now? If you are able to log in here, that would suggest to me that you are in full control of this account. Please let me know what exactly is going on here. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.