Unauthorized Access to my Xbox LIVE Account.

Okay, so I was at school and I got a text from my clan leader saying "Hey, what happened?" And so my natural response was "What are you talking about?" He told me that someone had accessed my account (From the PC, my account is still on my Xbox and was never removed) and sent a message to ALL my Teams members saying these exact words (***= Profanity, or Clan name) "*** is a piece of **** clan and I'm leaving IMMEDIATELY" That's all I was told was said even though I'm sure there was more...And next to that messages were sent to other Xbox LIVE Members on my Friends List saying "Hey, wanna have ***?" (Please forgive me if I should have censored that) And over 20 People have been removed from my friends list...(All of my team included) I was told the Unauthorized access occured around 4:17 A.M...I have taken no action to change my Account Info due to the fact I'm terrified there still accessing my Account and could take over my email, etc.

I'm also deeply sorry if this isn't the correct forums to be posting this in...I was rushing because I want this incident to be solved.

Also, the Account this is being posted on IS the account that this event has occurred on. No sign in info has been changed, And once I have been given directions by Xbox LIVE Support, I will change my info! I have an email setup especially for this. Please get back to me about this ASAP! change my info!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

You would have to call support to open the investigation. No one on the forums can start an investigation for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Okay thank you, I would have already called but I don't have direct access to my Xbox at the moment to get my Serial so I can go through the proccess of  calling...Thank's again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.