Unauthorized Access reported on 09/03/11 and still no resolution...

I reported an Unauthorized Access and Purchase of MS Points on September 3 this past month and have still had no resolution from the UA Investigation team.

I just got off the phone with 800-4MYXBOX and the rep told that because I wasn't asked for an alternate e-mail address until 9/28 or 10/1 (the date changed a couple times during our conversation), that basically the UA investigation has to start all over again and that I would have to wait some more.

The whole crazy thing about this is that I was able to regain control of my Live account the day that the UA occurred and I was able to lock it down with a new password and new secret question BEFORE I called into report the issue and I still have no resolution to this problem.

Everytime I call in to check on the status of the UA Investigation I get the same story.  Wait the 25 days.  Well, now it's been 27 days and now I hear that it could be another 25 days because 800-4MYXBOX didn't ask me for an alternate e-mail address when I reported the problem.

Who do I need to call and talk to to resolve this issue.  I've been a paying Gold customer for a LONG time, and I'm getting sick and tired of getting the run around from you guys.

Who do I need to call or which executive do I need to start writing long winded and vituperatively accented letters to?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I'm sorry, but you actually consider that to be an answer?  Have patience?  That's just a mite bit ridiculous don't you think?

If Blizzard Entertainment can get me my account unhacked and items restored to me in less than a day, I would think that Microsoft would have the ability to do something similar.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry for the frustration. It sounds like they have the necessary information now. We thank you for your patience during this investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.