Unauthorized access claim

Back on 1 Oct 2011 I found my account was hacked.  I had points purchased and some things purchased from the store.  Then my account was transferred to Russia. Luckily I noticed this the day it happened.  Got all my cards canceled and recovered my gamertag to my console and changed my password on my windows live account and got the region changed back to the US.  However I STILL can't use my gamertag online or my phone or my zune software.  25-30 days huh?  Why is this taking so long and how much longer is this going to take?  I would appreciate a response from an admin.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 51 Applies to:

You best option is to contact the live support. Mainly the case is that it should only take 25-30 days. If it is passed this point there might be something that is holding them up, sometimes its best to verifiy that they have everything needed from you. Also they will be able to see if the investigation is still ongoing.Which sounds like it might be the case. If you were able to recover your GT and change the password your account might just be suspended still due to the UA claim thus why you cant get online. They might just need to remove the suspension.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Mars! Thank you for your patience during your investigation. At this time I don't have a specific timeframe for you, but we are looking in to your issue and hope to have it resolved shortly. Thank you again, and please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the reply Mister Gwyther.  I hope it is soon too.  Could you narrow down "shortly" a little?

Sorry this didn't help.

They don't know how long it's going to take.

That's the honest truth. I've seen people in here who don't have their account Migrated take 2 months or more.

Just to give you a thought on how long this could take. That was one case I saw. I've been waiting since July 9th myself. That's 150 days ago. But my account was Migrated. I see yours was Migrated as well. I did see one case where they said it was resolved in something like 77 days and theirs was Migrated.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually, it isn't totally migrated.  Some functionality is restored.  However it seems some parts are still missing.  At least I can post here and ask questions.  Still can't update my xbox and phone.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="MarsX69"]

Actually, it isn't totally migrated.  Some functionality is restored.  However it seems some parts are still missing.  At least I can post here and ask questions.  Still can't update my xbox and phone.

[/quote]

What do you mean? Did you receive your account back already?
Also you shouldn't be able to log in here if your account is locked.
I'm obviously posting from a temporary account. I still haven't heard anything back.

Sorry this didn't help.