Unauthorized access and still no word in seven weeks

Hello, I am able to sign in (obviously) with my current main account here but I am unable to access Xbox live (due to suspension) after seven weeks. I just read a post from another guy that told almost the exact same story as mine--

After 2-3 weeks I called myself to ask for an update. They said they were missing information, which I don't understand because I told the first guy everything. What would have happened if I didn't call? Anyway I give the info a second time. Like three days after that, I get a call from a THIRD person saying "Hello, we are missing information on your case here..." ?!?!!?!? Are you serious? He tells me to call him back on a Tuesday or something but he ends up calling me himself anyway. I give the information a third time, and I ask him DO YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED NOW. He says "it shouldn't be long now, like a week or less." Well it's been two weeks since then, totalling seven weeks since my first call reporting the hacking.

I am at work at the moment, but when I get home in an hour or so I can provide the case # or any other details that are necessary. I have a feeling nothing is being done unless I am on someone's @@@ 24/7.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

8 weeks, no answer

The hacking occurred on 06Sep2011. I called xbox customer service on 07Sep2011. My credit card was used to purchase 4000 gamerpoints ($49.99) and it was all spent in the same day plus a little more, because I had 320 points on my account at that moment. Well now it's all gone and I have a zero balance. My credit card isn't even cancelled yet, probably because they are still investigating the dispute of the $49.99. I have spoken to three different xbox people on the phone because as I understand it, there are many different call centers that aren't aware of each other. If my information was updated in one place, the others don't necessarily see it? If so, this is the most poorly organized customer service ever. You may not care about us getting our accounts back, but your superiors do. Holidays are coming and you know how people debate buying one system over the other, etc. I'm just going to tell everyone that I can't even go online with my xbox anymore because no one is communicating to me the progress of fixing my account.

There needs to be more communication. Tell me what info you need to speed up this process and I will provide it. Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same thing happend to me yesterday, i called them for an update said no information.  told them to shove it.  They called back later to give me a new number and to gather the information.  Fed up with them really.

Sorry this didn't help.

So I'm reading around the forum.

Would it be better to sac the account and start a new one, and tell the investigators to transfer all my DLC + achievements? Is it easier to just do that?

Sorry this didn't help.

dont think anything is easy for the XBL support team.

Sorry this didn't help.

They can't (or won't) transfer any achievements from gamer profile to gamer profile and that could possibly be the same with DLC, I can't even get them to delete my achievements from FIFA 12 that the hacker left on my gamerscore lol.

Sorry this didn't help.

Rob how long did your UAI last?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok then, here's another question: Why am I seeing Xbox support people on the forums replying to new threads within the same day, when I've made this thread over a week ago and get nothing? I know somebody has at least looked at it because they changed the title for me to emphasize the SEVEN WEEKS. Is there any system to the help process at all, or is it completely random who they choose to respond to?

Sorry this didn't help.

Radmon and the guys on here cant do anything anyway.  All they can do is check the file and see what it says.  Same as phoning support.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sure seems that way. Not even a "Hello! I can check that for you if you please give me a private message...." etc

Are you in the same boat as me, Jobby?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, don't feel like the Lone Ranger.  They never replied to mind AND locked it after one of their resident apologists got the last word in.

Sorry this didn't help.