Unautherized xboxlive microsoft point usage on Fifa 12

I found due to this investiatgation that my microsoft points have been spent the game Fifa 12 on consumerable content. i Found though forums that there is an investagation going on at the moment and that peoples accounts are being migrated. But my account is still active at the moment. My account was accessed on 1/20/12 and i didnt return to my own xbox for a few days after that. it seems that i had two acheviements from a game that i did not own and that i spent my points on a Preimuim gold Jumbo, and a Gold Pack. I do not know if i can, nor would be able to redem my stolen microsoft points, or even be sure my account is sucure anymore. I changed my passwords and made my account much harder to get into, but i dont know if that would solve the problem at hand. I digress. Contact me or let me know if i can do anything to help futher the investigation at hand, or to be informed of a repayment/ reasureance that my account is safe from being taken away.  Thank you. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you believe that your account has been compromised please contact XBOX Support using the Contact Us link located here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.