Unanswered Suspension question for a month now.

I am writing this in regards to my account XboxDetective20. I was not in control of my account for a few week time frame and before this when my gamerscore was reset. I started this time an inquiry for an investigation for the unauthorised access of my account. While my account was not in my control there were things that were done out of my control which i still don't know what they were the rep i spoke with stated it might have been from my Gamertag which i had for 4+ years without a problem and have reason to have that name. I had the investigation completed a few days ago and had to call back to support to inquire about the suspension that "should have been removed" but was not after recovery of my live account, Gamertag account on the system three times (Due to the agent having me recover more than once) and was able to apply the two months of gold that were given to me for this problem that i had. I had tried to post this information into the 14 account suspension area where it is dedicated for this issue with no response for three days now and almost a month while going through this process of investigating the unauthorised control of my account. My reference number for this incident is #1158599969. Please advise on what i should do next since i have yet to receive an answer in the area that is dedicated to this sort of thing.

Thank you for your time in this matter,

Maj. McGinty Jr

USMC Retired

USAR USARC Retired

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did you receive any emails? 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That is the only place where you will get an official answer.

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried that with no response for awhile now.

Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, as this is a case that is related to a suspension/gamerscore reset, you will need to post this in section 14- "My LIVE account has been suspended".

Sorry this didn't help.