Unable to view "My Account', No Xbox Live connection, Unable to renew

Just yesterday I have not been able to connect to Live from my profile. I was recently notified that I needed to update a billing option, because the card that was associated with my profile expired. However, after I added a new card, it won't accept it as an option, I get error code 80153003.
  I then came online to see if I could resolve the issue through the Xbox website, and I've tried clearing my cache, deleting old payment options, as well as changing my old email to my more recent one I use, but I can't view "My Account" at all. When I click, I get the page....

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 8/26/2013 4:30:05 AM
code: 2C3D348DF960A26
s:   GP5Kcm9uWtrFtcWZprA7Ag
id:  646afd16-f902-4070-b9a1-b170c0c0c0b2
req:

6c73d0b3-9935-4e22-8a9a-6c8c8daf9207

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues. Sometimes the system can act up when auto-renew is turned on and a payment option expires.

I suggest you get hold of a billing angent through here: support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can assist you in clearing up your payment options and getting them working ok again.

That issue might be what is giving you trouble on xbox.com too, so try to get your peyment options fixed first and then post back if xbox.com is still acting up.

Have a nice day!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't seem to be able to even contact an agent, or view my account without the Glitch page.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Cannabisaurr!

Are you still having issues updating your account information? If so, let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start things off, I suggest heading over to commerce.microsoft.com and updating your billing information there. Make sure everything is valid and up to date.

Once that's done (it may take a few hours to update your profile), check and see if you're still receiving errors on your console.

If you are, try redownloading your profile (after you've updated your billing information). To do that:

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there! ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.