Unable to upload to Halo 4 Fileshare

To whom it may concern,

I have the gamertag Nightshade I (that's a capital "i") which receives the message "The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox Live"  when trying to upload file shares to Halo 4.  My name is not offensive, it's a plant is a member of the Potato family and is used to cure many things, including exposure to chemical weapons, allergic reactions, and are used to dilates eyes during eye examinations and eye surgery....I've had this handle for years....my father works with these chemicals and a chemist for pharmaceutical companies, which is where I got it from.  I want to be able to upload videos in Halo 4, its a big part of the game for me.  Please resolve this for me as I know there are many people with this issue where it has been resolved for them when their name was inadvertently caught in the Live filter.

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No worries! You should be able to upload now, if not shortly. If you can't by tomorrow just let us know. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you.  I just spoke to an agent on the phone and he directed me to post in a different subforum.  So I apologize for the double post.  That post has the support number supplied to reference the issue if you want to check it over there (I didn't write it down).  Either way, thanks for getting back to me.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Shade! I will look into this for you and we should be able to get back to you in just a day or so. I'll post here when I know more, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Nope, never been banned for any period of time for any game ever, and I have definitely never cheated in any game ever.  That being said, this is not anything like that.  This issue has been resolved according to a forum post I saw where multiple people gave their gamertags and the filter was lifted for their tag.  This is a known issue, I am just looking to have it resolved for me.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

It may not be your name, but something that you did in game. Whether you were being offensive, cheating, or something to the extent where you were suspended from Xbox for a period, or even worse permaband. You should call microsoft and find out why you were banned. Some games have rules to which they will ban you for a certain period for that game (or all games depending on the situation).

Sorry this didn't help.