Unable to turn on console

For some reason i can;t turn on my xbox. Whenever i try to turn on the power it works but immediately turns off after 2 seconds. I've tried re-plugging all the wires but still doesn't work. someone pplease hellpp

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hello @UndueBadge!

Perhaps it's the power supply? There are a couple things that you could try.

• Make sure that the power supply is plugged directly into the wall. This means not using a surge protector. If it's already plugged directly into the wall, try a different outlet.
  • Pull the power supply out so that the light is visible while you power up the console. Take note of the color changes. You can look at what each color means and how to make sure the power supply is securely connected at this link HERE.

Post back with the results and hopefully we could drum up some answers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There is a orange solid light from the power supply. I've re-plugged the wires firmly but still doesn't turn on, only the power button lighting up for a second. Perhaps its the console?

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried a different outlet? Also, does the power supply light turn green when the console does turn on for the short amount of time?

It could possibly be the console, but I would definitely exhaust all options before sending it in for repair. I would suggest contacting Phone Support and see if they have any other helpful tips. You can contact phone support here.

If it comes to sending it in for repair, you can find step by step instructions here.

Sorry this didn't help.