UNABLE TO SIGN IN!!!

4-6 weeks ago, I was no longer able to sign in....  I have cleared all information, done system updates and when I test the connection everything seems fine.  When I goto connect, it forces me to enter an origin account (EA)- an email address and password.  When I enter this, it says, my gamertag is connecting to the EA Servers but it never connects...   it just says please wait and then I end up hitting cancel since it doesnt connect....  Also, if this helps, I can go into the origin web address and enter the email and password and I can sign on....  it just doesnt do it on the console.... 

Until 4-6 weeks ago, I never had to enter the origin code...  Not sure why this seems to be the problem-  Here is the breakout from testing connection:

W:  0000-000B

X:  0000-F001

Y:  20A8-4840

Z:  0000-0000

ID FFFF-FFFF

L:  0015-10F0

Q:  8007-0435

T:  Wired

A:  10.0.0.8/255.255.255.0

G:  10.0.0.1

D:  75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76

ANY IDEAS????

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there Yew!

Can you tell us where you're trying to log in?

1. Are you trying to log into your EA account in a game?
  2. Or are you trying to log into your OutlinedYew15 Gamertag on your console? If that's the case, then you're trying to log into your Microsoft Account, not your EA account, and you'll need to use your Microsoft Account information.

Let us know which account you're trying to log into and where and we'll work with you from there. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.