Unable to Sign In to Xbox Live

Hello Support!

-

I have an issue that has just arisen. Apparently, I am not allowed to use Xbox Live. The error code I am getting is 8015D002, but that just states that I need a new app password to use when signing into Xbox Live on my console. I've tried using that app password when signing in, and the same error code comes up telling me the password or email is incorrect. Then, I try entering my Microsoft account's password, and that still comes up as incorrect. I don't understand how to fix this, nor do I understand why this happened all of a sudden. I've never used an app password before, and I don't have a smartphone or a phone that can use internet, so what am I supposed to do?

-

An immediate response would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Never mind, I generated a new app password and solved the problem, but accidently deleted my profile items in the process. What does this mean I lost? Saved fame files only, or avatar items too? How can I solve that?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ow, glad you have the first problem resolved but deleting your profile + items deletes DLC's + saved games. You'll have to re-download items that you wish to play from your download history and start over any single player progress from games you wish to play.

There's unfortunately no way to get that data back once you select the delete profile + items options. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.