Unable to "Sync" offline profile to Xbox LIve Online Profile

i have my games completed in an "offline" profile, but i had to download my xbox live profile to get my DLC, and now i have to complete all my games AGAIN.

and i can not join xbox live from my offline profile as it say name already in use and i am guessing i have to create ANOTHER xbox live account? can i sync them up in Cloud? or what? or is it a lost cause?

ye i read the GT invalid etc.. but imho Whatever WE have as is "Considered" off line should be synched up with XBOX LIVE "ONLINE" profile,  i have ALOT of G points that i can NOT use now.

i have tried to join XBOX LIVE from my "OFFLINE" Profile but like i read "it is already in use" , and ye i read it is not an "ON-DEMAND" issue, but it should be, because now i feel i have wasted money buying a game and WITHOUT knowing anything about how this "ONLINE" OFLINE stuff works, i would have NEVER bothered to pre-order a game or get an XBOX.

Synchronising EVERYHTING on the XBOX "OFFLINE"  to an XBOX ONLINE LIVE Account should be by DEFAULT.

if this "Sychronisation" for GT's is it will be available when it is available, then tell me where i can send my games to for a FULL REFUND.

Seriously Disappointed.

- Wizlawz

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 52 Applies to:

In order to bring your offline profile to online, you just have to use a WLID that is not associated with any other gamertags. If you are getting a message something is "already in use" that means you just need to choose another name or use a different email. Make SURE you keep track of your passwords and emails though, as xbox support does not keep this information on file for you!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Wizlawz Rvlxnx"]i have my games completed in an "offline" profile, but i had to download my xbox live profile to get my DLC, and now i have to complete all my games AGAIN.

and i can not join xbox live from my offline profile as it say name already in use and i am guessing i have to create ANOTHER xbox live account?[/quote]

There's no joining of an offline profile and a Live profile just because they have the same name. You can still join Xbox Live from your offline profile with a different gamertag, or you can pay 800 Points on your current Live profile to change it to another name and make the desired name available when promoting your offline profile to Live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.