Unable to play Online, router gets reseted.

Hi, when I'm trying to connect with the GTA V online servers I create my player and then when it get's to connect Xbox just say disconnected from live and my router just gets reseted. I don't know where to start, thank you for helping me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings ChalkyAngel!
[quote user="ChalkyAngel"]Hi, when I'm trying to connect with the GTA V online servers I create my player and then when it get's to connect Xbox just say disconnected from live and my router just gets reseted.[/quote]"Reseted" as in reset to factory defaults or as in restart itself?

What is the make and model of your router and your modem as well (if this is not a single device).

Power off your router and your modem for a couple of minutes. Power on the modem and wait one minute for it to connect properly. Power on the router and wait another minute.

Power on the Xbox and go to Xbox network settings. Select Configure Network and select the Additional Settings tab. Select Restore network settings to factory defaults. If wireless: reconfigure Xbox wireless settings. If wired:  Press "B" on your controller and select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

You may consider clearing your Xbox system cache.

Post back and let us know how that goes. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.