Unable to move Xbox Live account :(

I originally had my Xbox live account assigned to a hotmail.co.uk address for about 2-3 years. 

I then opened a new email address ending hotmail.com & tried to transfer my account over to my new email address. I had no luck as it said that my email address didnt exist in the same region, which I found funny as I live in the UK & have all my 22 years! 

So to get rid of my hotmail.co.uk email address as I'd been hacked, I created a live.co.uk account which has my Xbox live attached to now. 

I have tonight tried three times to switch from live.co.uk to hotmail.com but it keeps coming up with an error code of 80154023, all I want to do is move my account so I can close un-needed email addressed.

PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

At this point you should probably just go ahead and contact main support directly.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

They should be able to sort things out for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is it maybe because of the region settings on your accounts not matching? On your Hotmail account at the top right click on profile then under contact info press edit, scroll down to country/region and set it. Next, on xbox.com, In the top right corner click on my account. Towards the bottom at the left of that page it says change Xbox account region under settings & preferences. click on that and see if you can change that to your current region. Then try switching your email and see if that works.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.