Unable to hear people in Parties and Private Chats , Frequent disconnects from parties.

Ok  , Recentley I have been having alot of problems with Xbox Live Parties and Xbox Live Private Chats.

When i'm in a party or a private chat I often can't hear people and I get disconnected from parties quite alot. I only have this problem in parties and private chats in game chat its fine.I dont think its my internet because thats the same speed it was 2 months ago and my Computer and Laptops dont have any problems.I have reset my router and forwarded all the ports just incase that was the problem.At first I though it was my Headset but I look at the party screen and it doesnt show people talking in that.

If anyone knows whats happening please post it here as its getting quite annoying.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Does anyone know?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It sounds to be like your NAT may be strict or moderate. You can find out by running a LIVE connection test in 'System Settings' from your Dashboard Menu.

If you do receive a notice about NAT type, please follow these steps to open the proper ports for LIVE.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.