Unable to connect.

This is what I have been getting for some 3- 5 days now via IE when using the xbox 360 to go to thetrumpet.com

No other webpages gives this error message, and all others, including ebay loads fine, and on the PC thetrumpet.com opens flawlessly. So why not via the 360?

I go to this site alot via the 360 console and now I can't. What gives?

It's important to me that thetrumpet.com opens and is viewable via the 360 as my old laptop isn't as up to snuff as it once was.

Anyone else not able to open thetrumpet.com via IE on the 360 console? If not try it on a PC.. The sites there, but for some reason not viewable anymore by me via the 360. Which has me more than a little concerned!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Could others please check this out and verify, if for other reason than for my edification that IE via the 360 will not connect to thetrumpet webpage, but will connect to it via a PC using IE.

I used to use this site alot on my 360 but lately it simply will not connect to it. I have also contacted the owners of the web page and as yet have no clue as to why the 360's version of IE will no longer connect to it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I can confirm that indeed the website will not load. I tried a few things but nothing worked.

Bananas !!

Sorry this didn't help.

Makes no sense having a web browser on a console if the powers that be is going to pick and choose which site you can connect to and which ones you can't.

Nothing whatsoever is wrong with visiting a Churches website via IE on the 360, or even xbox one console.

ALLOW THE SITE TO CONNECT ALREADY!

Sorry this didn't help.