Unable to connect to XBox Live

Hi everyone, I wonder if you could help me out. I have been trying to connect to Xbox Live for the past couple of days, however I have had no luck in connecting. I haven't had any trouble beforehand with connecting, and I have tried all of the solutions on the XBox Live Support page. Would anyone be able to help me out with my connection issues if possible?

Here is the information regarding my Internet connection:

-Router Brand-BT Homehub

-Wireless Connection with WPA encryption

-UPnP is enabled, NAT is open, I have the following error codes- W:0000-0000, X:8000-0015, Y:0000-0000, Z:0000-0000, ID-FFFF-FFFF

-My ISP is BT, which is a 3G connection (I think)

-When I select "More Info" the message says, "Your wireless network is secured with a WEP key or a WPA passphrase. Your console may be using the wrong one. On your PC, go to your router configuration webpage and write down your wireless network's WEP key or WPA passphrase. In the list of avaliable networks, press Y to disconnect, then select your wireless network again and set it up using the correct key or passphrase" 

Could someone please help me out?

Thanks

Sam

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi, this sounds like a incorrect security key to be honest, are you 100% sure you are using the right one from the Hub menu itself (not one written on the hub)

This might help, it covers wireless security on the hub www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../111-securing-your-wireless-network

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.