Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Call of Duty:Ghost

I just bought Call of Duty: Ghosts and tried to play multiplayer online.  Going through the menu, I selected 'Multiplayer' then 'Xbox Live.'  After selecting 'Xbox Live,' a notice pops up stating "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live."  I know my membership is still active, and I am able to play other versions of Call of Duty online.  Why is there an issue with the Ghost version, and how can we go about resolving it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 160 Applies to:

first i would make sure that your gold membership is still active, here is link for that :

support.xbox.com/.../billing

next i would try clearing my system cache here is link for that:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

and some times the servers are down as well that would lie in the hands of activision, try those steps im sure clearing your system cache will do the trick if your gold membership is still good, it looks to me like gold is good because your profile shows gold so do clear system cache, if that doesnt work you can always try to contact us, ill post link for you:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

hope this solves your issues have a wonderful rest of day.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

One thing you always want to do is check the CoD: Ghost servers and see the status. If you wish to do so, you can go to the following site: Call of Duty Server Status

The current status of it is: DEFCON 4 which means

ALL ONLINE SERVICES ARE FULLY OPERATIONAL, BUT BRIEF INTERRUPTIONS MAY OCCUR DUE TO SERVICE MAINTENANCE OR ISSUES AT EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDERS.

Something else that can cause this to happen is because the date of birth you put on the account is under 18 and since the game is rated M, you must be 18+ to play the game.

Another common reason to why that error may have came up is that you got banned. If you wish to receive more information on finding out if you are banned, how to reverse a ban, etc. please refer to the Xbox Live Ban support page.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.