Well then, my other post got locked because I guess that Xbox wants to bury it in the forums by not allowing anybody to comment because they know collectivity they messed up with the fault itself as well as the response I got from an ambassador, which was confirmed as an answer to a question I didn't ask, which I rejected off course due to the sarcastic/condescending nature of the answers. Check it out for yourself:-
So to move on I guess you cant make an open ended forum post without asking a question, but considering I would have better luck going to a psychic for the answer that I'm looking for, its basically irrelevant for me to ask the same question. However I guess I will anyway until maybe some day, hopefully in the next decade, I may achieve an answer. So preferably if you don't know the answer don't comment telling me:-
"The team are currently already looking into this issue, and will provide an update as soon as they are able. There really isn't a whole lot that we can do on the forums, other then reiterate the point that they are looking into the issue, and that they will update you as soon as its fixed.
I know it must be frustrating, but there just isn't anything that can be done until the issue is resolved by the support team."
Because I am already aware of this and I don't need to be told this again, and have also been directed to the Enforcement section after many interactions with the support team, which resulted in more or less the same answer to be followed with my post getting deleted, which in turn lead to here to discuss with others affected by the issue, to only have the same answer to a question I didn't ask and then have the post locked so no one else can comment, and be told "There really isn't a whole lot that we can do on the forums" which is defeating the point of a forum entirely because I was using it as the direct way it was intended, which is to provoke discussion to draw attention to my issue in the post, which I was, but I guess Xbox knew it looked bad on their behalf so decided to lock the post after clearly their valued ambassador on the forums came across as a condescending sarcastic buffoon.
So I was going to leave this comment in my previous post, but couldn't considering I apparently need questions so that they can be answered, so I will leave this out here then and if somebody official can give me a specific, or even a vague answer to these questions it would be appreciated. There is no rush, take your own time and only respond with specifics if possible.
1) When will the issue be fixed of being unable to communicate in-game or in party's following a 24 hour suspension? Day, month, year? anything to go on right now would be helpful
2) What can I expect in terms of compensation for this ongoing issue? considering a service is being brought and does fully function correctly.
3) Why do you continue to temporarily suspend people if you are already aware of this fault in the enforcement process? putting people through unnecessary effort on their behalf and almost seeming to take no blame personally.
4) Why does there seem to be a direct lack of precedent or importance about fixing this issue? considering every account I've heard that has been affected by this and enquired for an answer has been dealt with complete negligence and with extremely vague answers given, that leave us basically "weeing in the wind" so to speak.
- Josh | GT: HattoriHanzo420 | And on behalf of the "small number of Xbox One players" affected by this issue