Unable to communicate in party's or in-game after 24 hour suspension, XBLPET/Official Support Incompetence & Xbox's Outdated Support system (2)

Well then, my other post got locked because I guess that Xbox wants to bury it in the forums by not allowing anybody to comment because they know collectivity they messed up with the fault itself as well as the response I got from an ambassador, which was confirmed as an answer to a question I didn't ask, which I rejected off course due to the sarcastic/condescending nature of the answers. Check it out for yourself:-

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/2078730.aspx

So to move on I guess you cant make an open ended forum post without asking a question, but considering I would have better luck going to a psychic for the answer that I'm looking for, its basically irrelevant for me to ask the same question. However I guess I will anyway until maybe some day, hopefully in the next decade, I may achieve an answer. So preferably if you don't know the answer don't comment telling me:-

"The team are currently already looking into this issue, and will provide an update as soon as they are able. There really isn't a whole lot that we can do on the forums, other then reiterate the point that they are looking into the issue, and that they will update you as soon as its fixed.

I know it must be frustrating, but there just isn't anything that can be done until the issue is resolved by the support team."

Because I am already aware of this and I don't need to be told this again, and have also been directed to the Enforcement section after many interactions with the support team, which resulted in more or less the same answer to be followed with my post getting deleted, which in turn lead to here to discuss with others affected by the issue, to only have the same answer to a question I didn't ask and then have the post locked so no one else can comment, and be told "There really isn't a whole lot that we can do on the forums" which is defeating the point of a forum entirely because I was using it as the direct way it was intended, which is to provoke discussion to draw attention to my issue in the post, which I was, but I guess Xbox knew it looked bad on their behalf so decided to lock the post after clearly their valued ambassador on the forums came across as a condescending sarcastic buffoon.

So I was going to leave this comment in my previous post, but couldn't considering I apparently need questions so that they can be answered, so I will leave this out here then and if somebody official can give me a specific, or even a vague answer to these questions it would be appreciated. There is no rush, take your own time and only respond with specifics if possible.

1) When will the issue be fixed of being unable to communicate in-game or in party's following a 24 hour suspension? Day, month, year? anything to go on right now would be helpful 

2) What can I expect in terms of compensation for this ongoing issue? considering a service is being brought and does fully function correctly.

3) Why do you continue to temporarily suspend people if you are already aware of this fault in the enforcement process? putting people through unnecessary effort on their behalf and almost seeming to take no blame personally.

4) Why does there seem to be a direct lack of precedent or importance about fixing this issue? considering every account I've heard that has been affected by this and enquired for an answer has been dealt with complete negligence and with extremely vague answers given, that leave us basically "weeing in the wind" so to speak.

With regards

- Josh   |   GT: HattoriHanzo420   |   And on behalf of the "small number of Xbox One players" affected by this issue

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey dude,

I understand your frustration, but creating more threads isn't going to help.

1) When will the issue be fixed of being unable to communicate in-game or in party's following a 24 hour suspension? Day, month, year? anything to go on right now would be helpful . They don't know as yet, but they will update us as soon as they do

2) What can I expect in terms of compensation for this ongoing issue? considering a service is being brought and does fully function correctly. This is not something we or anyone on the forums can answer. If you want to pursue legal action, you'll need to vist the legal and corporate affairs page here: http://www.microsoft.com/legal/default.aspx

3) Why do you continue to temporarily suspend people if you are already aware of this fault in the enforcement process? putting people through unnecessary effort on their behalf and almost seeming to take no blame personally. Its not affecting every user

4) Why does there seem to be a direct lack of precedent or importance about fixing this issue? considering every account I've heard that has been affected by this and enquired for an answer has been dealt with complete negligence and with extremely vague answers given, that leave us basically "weeing in the wind" so to speak. They are working on it, they can't really do anymore then that?

As I said, i understand your frustration, but there really isn't anything more that can be done :(

Cheers

Denaz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ps. I'm not sure if it has been posted to you yet, but this is the thread that will be updated with any details :)

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx

Cheers

Denaz

Sorry this didn't help.

That thread is a joke it hasn't been updated in over a month nor have we heard of anyone addressing this issue, and you say it's not affecting every user this board seems to disagree xbox.uservoice.com/.../7166496-communication-eliminate-communication-privilege-s

Sorry this didn't help.

I get its affecting a lot of people, but what more can be done? Yeah it hasn't been updated in however long, but its most likely not a simple fix.

The support team take these issues seriously, and are working on a fix which they will implement as soon as they're able.

Don't get me wrong dude, I understand where you are coming from completely, but there really is nothing more that can be done :(

Sorry this didn't help.

So then why continue to hand out these bans everyday and add to the list of people having this issue? And where is this supposed support team handling the issue because they don't seem to be found anywhere either.

Sorry this didn't help.

@denaz666 Honestly at this point point this issue has been present for at least 3 months, from what i have seen in previous post from people who have complained about this issue, and as far as i can tell it more than likely not going to e fixed y the end of this year.

Do you understand how ad that looks on behalf of the support team? its truly abysmal. And the fact that paying customers are penalized for this issue and have been treated in such a manor without getting any clear answers, and are getting fed the same answers that were given months ago is appalling.

So the way I see it the more posts I make the more prevalent the issue will become and the more discussion I can provoke and ring attention to this matter. In a nut shell the support team is proving that the lack competence in being able to perform at there job and should not be getting paid to do so, considering were paying them for a service that is not full functional, simple as that.

As each day goes by you prove yourself to be in cable to do your job correctly, as long as the issue is present, yet you still take time to perform other tasks like continuing to suspend people with a faulty enforcement process knowing that there is a chance that people could be affected by this.

Sorry this didn't help.

Im still having this problem too I think Xbox has gone completely down hill and you have become all about making money and not looking after your customers

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been on the phone with Xbox and they said that a fix for this issue should be pushed out by the end of next week, so basically what this tells me is that the miscommunication is so broken between certain team in terms of what is being said on the forums and what is being said by the phone teams.

So by the end of the next week this should be fixed is what I've officially been told, granted this could be exaggerated just to deal with my call quicker. However I have also received compensation in the form of 2 months free XBL which is good I suppose considering it makes up for my faulty service. I suggest anyone else with this issue does the same and contacts them directly via the phone team because the support team on the forums is completely useless and did not help with the situation at all, and basically furthers the point I'm making about the their utter lack of competence in the job their required to do.

Thanks for nothing forums support team/ambassadors, you've been no help and are entirely incompetent.

With regards

- Josh    |    GT: HattoriHanzo420

Sorry this didn't help.

I now officially hate Microsoft and Xbox. This Denaz666 guy seems to think that by adding smiley faces to the end of his obscure and informal replies that it makes everything ok. He even goes as far to tell me in a message that it's only affecting a small amount of users, then states on here that it's affecting a large amount of users. And won't stop calling me dude lol. The fact that this issue will be fixed by the end of next week is a lie. If they truly had the issue narrowed down and ready to be fixed, they would push it out ASAP as I'm going to just go buy a PlayStation at this rate.

Sorry this didn't help.

@xKillswitch ON I totally agree you definitely check my previous thread a linked above, showing even further much of a condescending sarcastic buffoon he is. What a joke that his word is valued by Xbox as an ambassador.

Sorry this didn't help.