Unable to clear the cache systems

Hello all,

For some time I think that my console has become quite slow, or at least the Dashboard crawls and some game have loading much longer than compared to before.

So I recall that empty the cache system and could possibly help solve these problems.

However, when I make my DD and supported on Y, I have the option to clear the cache, so I press on it, and I get the message to me stating that it will operate on my XboX maintenance, and following this I have a loading bar that lasts half a second.

Logically, the emptying of the cache should remove my updates, excluding this is not the case, I have absolutely all my updates, nothing got lost.

Could you help me please?

Thank you in advance

PS: Sorry for my really bad english, its a google translate, im from Belgium !

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Clearing the system cashe does not remove any kind of update from the console!

It simply removes the "Cashe" Files from the system files page inside the storage unit.

If you would like to roll back your system updates, and redownload them again you could give that a shot!

To roll back your system updates, navigate to the Storage devices screen. (The screen that shows cloud saved games, and your hard drive, memory unit, ect ect.)

Press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

A message will pop up saying that the operation will remove all system updates from every storage device on the console.

Upon saying yes to this, your console will reboot (turn off, then back on again) and it will attepmt a connection to xbox live to re-update the system.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.