Unable to change settings for my account

Every time I go to "My Account" on the site it just goes to the "Uh oh that shouldn't have happened" screen. I wouldn't be bothered normally, but it's been a year and my security requirements for going on another xbox or logging in are way too harsh. I have to get an email and a text before I can continue and it's just a hassle.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello Ghost10151,

I apologies for the frustration this may be causing. If you are getting that error when trying to login and mange your account, please try a different browser. Sometimes clearing your Temp. Folder for internet Explore can help and or any other browser you may be using. unfortunately, for security reason Microsoft has Security Proofs added to all accounts to make it more secure. If you continue to get asked for a Code please enter the code and check the box that gives you the option to save this computer on the list to prevent it from asking you. Also, you can manage your proofs at: account.live.com/.../Manage If you still continue to have problems after trying a different browser and or clearing the Temp. Folder. Please let us know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG

Alliance United

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.