Unable to add PayPal

My account doesnt work with any cards (due to MS) so I thought now with the PayPal support I can finally buy things direct from the dash (like points.) But whenever I try to add my PayPal account it displays this message:

Unable to complete your request
The reward method you chose is not authorized. Please use another reward method to request your cashback reward. If you get this message multiple times, contact customer support.
Message 8017

Now it might just be a tempory issue, or it could be not liking my PayPal account (like my card.) Any help would be greatly apprechated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You may have a billing violation on your account and that is what is keeping you from adding payment methods. Please check https://billing.microsoft.com or call up phone support in your region.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've been on the phone with MS before, when they blocked my card. And after a few weeks of going round in circles (they said billing will get back to me, billing did and then they said have you tried a different card I said yes, then they said we will phone you back.) It was just a never ending circle so I gave up in the end.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.