UNABLE TO ADD BILLING DETAILS

Hellooo.. I am unable to add my CC to my xbox account.. tried three different CC thinking it could be a card issue but its not.. Error prompt - unable to authorize the payment details. Is there any other way I can update the payment detail.. Wana update to gold membership.. please help

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you are unable to add it threw the console you can try calling xbox or buy a prepaid service but if you call im sure they can get your card added with no issues

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

-

first try to add it via http://billing.microsoft.com

and check if the address information matches the credit card details.

-

If all fails then you will need to contact Xbox Support, to contact them use support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

make sure you have updated your security proofs you can do this by going to login.live.com under Password and Security there is a link "Edit security info" add either a phone number or alternate email and turn on two step verification after that you can go to xbox.com and sign in with your account you can update the cc info there as well. if this doesn't work you can go to your console Clear the Cache about 3 times power cycle your console and you should be able to add your cc info.

to clear cache on console go to settings, system, storage, under hard drive INSTEAD OF PRESSING "A" PRESS "Y" you will see Device options the second option should be clear system cache, you will then see a loading bar and it will take you back to storage or device options just do this 2more times and turn off and on your console and your good to go :)

Sorry this didn't help.