Unable to access sons account via internet

Hi all,

Hope someone can help, as with a lot of people (having read numerous posts on these forums) I am having problems with my sons account. Not only has he disappeared from my family settings but he cannot login  to his account. I did contact the support team who told me he they altered his region and it should now work, which it didn't and I'm now at the point where I simply want to cancel his account as I'm still paying for a gold subscription that he can no longer use. I've attempted to access his account via  IE but every time I go to his account screen I get a run time error message and cant see any of his account details to allow me to cancel his gold account. Hoping someone may have an answer or solution, failing this I'll simply phone the support team and ask them to delete his account, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this as I've bought my son a few Christmas presents with his gamertag name on them but I'm simply at the point now where I do not have the time to invest in solving this problem, I love the xbox console but this has left me feeling very annoyed and am now considering buying him a PS4!

Darran

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to: