umm, help?

I signed up for being a Xbox live ambassador, but I never got an email back. Can anyone help me please?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Most likely because you didnt qualify for it. I mean, 70 gs, 2 games played, 3 rep. Was your account made like in the past couple of days or something?

[quote user="Bluntman1138"]

Most likely because you didnt qualify for it. I mean, 70 gs, 2 games played, 3 rep. Was your account made like in the past couple of days or something?

[/quote]

Broken system that never works anymore. Even people with no knowledge can get it.

"Anymore"?  I thought those were issues from day one.

[quote user="Kedareturns"]

"Anymore"?  I thought those were issues from day one.

[/quote]

Back in the past the numbers were limited and strict on how long you actually been with Xbox Live.

Tis true, it use to require that someone was part of the Community prior and had a good understanding of both Xbox and Xbox LIVE. Now, it's simply "sign up".

Just about the only requirement is not to have had action taken against an Account within the past year?! So it's fine if someone was a total d-bag two years ago but all is forgiven now.

False alarm.

Yeah the system is totally broken as you can see with my gamertag.

-

It took me 3 weeks and 3 applications before I was accepted and the E-mail I got was utter crap. Hells I even got a delivery failure notification E-mail. So I just gave up.

-

I just keep the symbol on my gamertag as it looks nice.

-

But yeah the system is broken just like everything else is around here.