Ultimate Team + Hacking?!?!?!?!?

At the beginning of the week (I cant remember exactly when) I signed into live only to find I had to recover my account back onto my xbox, A little worried I quickly checked to see if everything was ok and it was, ok I thought, maybe just some extra security.

Until today when I decided to play some Fifa and my whole Ultimate team has disappeared leaving just my kits and a ball. Is it possible that someone has gotten hold of my account through EA and managed to somehow control my Ultimate team?

Ive also Lost 2800 MSP, is there anyone I can contact?

Discussion Info

Last updated October 8, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Contact Customer Support straight away and report this, do it now, also change your password for your xbox account just to be on the safe side, but make sure you contact support as soon as you can : account.live.com/.../reset

Thanks you wouldn't happen to know the number would you?

Looks like the *** also tried to buy something from my account for £20, luckily the card is outdated.

Phone assistance is available.

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone numbers

020 7365 9792  or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device):  0800 587 1102

Please note that if you call us using a mobile phone, there may be additional charges from your service provider. Please contact your service provider for more information.

Thanks so much,

Would the twitter support be much help, or will I have to wait till tomorrow to ring them?

The Twitter support is american based, not sure how much help they can do with individual accounts, I have just tweeted to ask if they are aware of possible Hacking via EA site and games...you are the second person to report such a thing. You can also check your own download history, see what they spent your 2800 points on but change your password right away before they do it for you

Good luck, hope they have not done too much damage and you can get your points back 

Ive had a look at download history and microsofts billing page, according to both of these Nothing has been spent but Zune has been downloaded, not sure if that could be linked.

this is why XBL should have remaind a close system!  Bah EA!!

they may have bought aload of songs or watched some movies...if you go into your own zune via the console does it show any history in there?

This^.................if this issue wasn`t so serious it would be farcacle.

Just had a look on Zune, nothing Purchased. I really am curious to know what they spent my points on. Is there a Live black Market or something?