UK vs Germany

Hi there,

Queeeeeny the german XBOX Forum Mod wanted to start a weekly game Session where the german speaking forum members (Germany, Austria, Swiss)

will challenge the english speaking Forum members in several games.

In germany we like the idea, and we are allready discussing which games would be good to play and which not....

when we realized that the uk mods, didn´t even annouce the event.

So i thought, i make a thread and ask you, what do you think about a friendly compettion against us without jokes about wembley,Krauts, Thommys and i don´t know all the cliches still out there, just to have fun and some good evenings.

We already had a germany vs austria competition, and yes there were prices like Point, Arcade Games, Avatar Items etc.

So what dou you think about it?

And why haven´t the UK Mods posted about it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

At the moment we are putting together a games rota and also getting our teams in the know before it is posted. It is happening, we are just dealing with the scheduling.

Firey

[quote user="DoenerBarney"]So what dou you think about it?

Seems a good idea, i think if we (UK) win then one of the girls should take Queeny's tiara :P

And why haven´t the UK Mods posted about it?

It's once in a blue moon the UK Mods come out to shine ...[/quote]

You know this won't end well right ?

*walks off whistling the Damn Busters*

Willkommen!

Think its a great idea, anything to try bring some life back to this board!

You usually get a fantastic turnout of gamers from here in any tourny, so Im sure when you post the list of games & dates, you won't be struggling for signups. Be looking forward to see what games you come up with.

Tchuss!

This seems like splendid idea, and a great opportunity to improve international relations within the Xbox live community.  Unfortunately due to unforeseen consequences I will be unable to compete in such an event due to a hardware malfunction  which has rendered my Xbox 360 incapable of operating at the satisfactory standard required to play video games.  I wish all those involved in the competing and organisation of this monumental event, the very best of luck and success.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

[/quote]

It's Dam Busters Hobble, lol.

*walks away whistling The Great Escape*

Sounds like fun though.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

[/quote]And why, pray, wont it 'end right'?

(and its Dambusters)

Now this is something that could end up becoming something worth while....nothing like a bit of friendly international banter and gaming to get the competitive juices flowing......Good luck with it, and its shocking when the lack of UK moderator involvement in the UK community is highlighted...by the Non UK community as well

Firey Edit : Post Removed > Lets keep on topic please

I'm definitely interested. QueeeeenY mentioned the idea before and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm definitely down for some games, if I'm any use to the UK team. And if we need to bolster numbers on one side I can do that as well (don't worry UK players; I'm not that good so you'll probably get an easy win :P).