uk vs american dashboard and features

why do americans get a way better dashboard extra arcade games extra videos on games like ign etc. and better apps? its really stupid why we all just do not get the same features when all i have to do to see everything that is better with the us dashboard is turn my pc on. Also we pay as much as anyone else so why are we getting shunned.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well, when it comes to Apps, they have more content that can be shown over Xbox live due to the licensing issues that dont act as a prevention as they do outside the US....America is where Xbox is really based primarily..so a lot of promotions that give away free things are US Based

But they do have more dashboard content, they have more dashboard shows aimed at the US region and they also get our Dashboard content thrown in as well, all of which are fully archived and accessible at any time, their Video section for example has 8 menu options, we only have 2

But I totally agree, that for the money the UK spends for the same subscription, we get far less for that money then the US does, who get their own and our content thrown in, its like they have Xbox LIVE Premium and we get Xbox LIVE Lite

Another reason, I have for the second year in a row...happily gone Silver again 

They have more cool freebie gamerpics as well <----.

So I hear <------

Just so you know creating an account with false details to access other regions content is against the terms of use <----------

It's against the terms of use, but I doubt they really care. They've never really made any concerted efforts to stamp it out, nor have Sony. After all, it looks good when they can boast about x amount of new memberships in a year. Plus, a lot of people use those 'false' accounts primarily to buy stuff. Where it not for my US PSN account I'd never have gotten the NTSC capable versions of the FF games without ugly @@@ borders and slower gameplay.

People make false accounts? Surely not to get a Mass Effect gamerpic that was only available in Canada?

-

Those people disgust me [View:http://forums.xbox.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif].

Oh right. I see

[quote user="voteDC"]

Just so you know creating an account with false details to access other regions content is against the terms of use <----------

[/quote]

I be you have a US account too.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

Just so you know creating an account with false details to access other regions content is against the terms of use <----------[/quote]

I be you have a US account too.[/quote]How dare you insinuate such a thing. 

Like the Stig, I have an American Cousin