UK release of gears of war console

Does anybody know what is going on with the uk release of the xbox360 320GB gears of war console no one seems to be stocking game/gamestation I emailed them and they don't know I read on this site that someone has preordered it from gamestation how I don't know has its not on there website.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Someone has posted in another thread that retailers are expecting to start taking pre orders in a couple of weeks. I guess that have to wait until they have an idea of what the supply numbers are going to be. Fingers crossed we hear something soon.

I haven't pre-ordered, but I have left a note of interest at my local game shop. And told them I'm top of the list! 

havent seen em on any site :(

i want to buy the controller

www.game.co.uk/.../~r355711

Cant link so c. and p. it  

Oh.. My.. God

whats the point the 3rd gen xbox will be out by next year what ever they call it xbox 720 or some ***

It is annoying, I like limited edition things but I mean I have literally 5 xbox 360s now...

So tempted!

Not alot of details on with preorders you get with it

Not going to bother with the console bundle; would of really been interested if you got the limited edition off the game with it but i'm not getting the LE game then having to buy the console all for £330!